Sunday, January 24, 2010

Modifying the Grocery Budget

Okay, it's Sunday and we still have tons of food left. We have had leftovers once and we still have more. Yesterday we didn't eat at home so we will have an extra dinner this week, but I am sure we will have more.
When I buy meat I buy family packs and they usually can work for two dinners. Depends on what I make I guess. It's looking like $150 will last more than one week. I'm sure I'll have to but more milk, but that's about it. Later in the week I will have a better guess at the amount. I am gonna try to get it down to $125.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Andrea. I don't even want to tell you what I spend on groceries. Let's just say it made me sick to my stomach to see how much you spend. How do you do that. I thought what I spent was normal for a large family. Until I saw your budget for food. Don't tell Dave - he will totally fire me!

    ReplyDelete